Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton targetting 100 points haul say Bridcutt

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Give him a 5 year contract with a £2,000,000 release clause, sooner the better.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But Bridcutt told BBC Sussex: "We want to go up as champions. Going up with over 100 points would be brilliant."

He doesn't actually say any of that in the interview! The reporter does, Liam just says "er, yes, that would be great".

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Time will tell,although I think he is to small to be competitive in the championship.

That single comment sums up why England cant win the World Cup.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really like this current crop of players, not an obvious over inflated ego amongst them. A real TEAM. Shame we are gonna have to tinker with it next season but hey ho

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This height thing's nonsense. Do you see the headers he wins in midfield?

Liam Bridcutt - 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Radostin Kishishev - 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Scott Parker - 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Paul Scholes - 1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)

Thats what I thought he really has springs in his heels!! Last person to have those springs was Paul Wood!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I really like this current crop of players, not an obvious over inflated ego amongst them. A real TEAM. Shame we are gonna have to tinker with it next season but hey ho

I think Poyet goes for a certain type of player, not only hardworking, skillfull and consistent but with superb attitude and temperament, not interested in Big time Charlies, In Gus we trust!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
That single comment sums up why England cant win the World Cup.

Absolutely right. The likes of Xavi, Iniesta and Villa aren't exactly giants, are they? That Messi from Argentina's quite useful too, and he's 5'3 or something. if we could only keep one player of those who are out of contract this summer, I would want it to be Bridcutt.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
His role infront of the back four has been crucial to us dominating possession in many of our games this season, and our possession game has been key to us winning games. I think he doesnt always get the props he deserves (unless he bangs in a volley from 20 yards to make it 4-3!) but I think he is a massive player for us.

Really great to hear he has such a positive attitude towards the club. Technically gifted, and at 21 definately one to watch for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here