Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton student in eastenders

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Another stage school product with expensive teeth and hair who will have to look like they were dressed for £10 for Eastenders.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Nice. I would. Twice if allowed. And I wouldn't bag up either.

1066gull

She is actually from Hastings and she is a f***ing bitch. She studied at the BEXHILL Theatre Workshop (which also has schools in Ebo, Brighton and Chi)

She has hurt one or two of my friends. Complete dirty backstabber. Type of girl you should f*** and never deal with again

Edit: I study at Hastings, its why I know a lot of people and Hastings is a small place, everyone knows each other lol

1066gull

She once jumped in a pond to escape a guy throwing an egg at her. So funny you think its a joke! But it actually happened!

She is actually from Hastings and she is a f***ing bitch. She studied at the BEXHILL Theatre Workshop (which also has schools in Ebo, Brighton and Chi)

She has hurt one or two of my friends. Complete dirty backstabber. Type of girl you should f*** and never deal with again

Edit: I study at Hastings, its why I know a lot of people and Hastings is a small place, everyone knows each other lol

Don't take this the wrong way please, but I think you're a borderline sex case with a very warped view of women in general and reading between the lines here, the poor girl has committed no crime other than not to notice you.

May 17, 2011
1066 country

She must be a bitch if she's from Hastings they all are. I know i married one.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here