Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton should pull out of the cup

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As the last player who represented us in our darkest moments at Gillingham still at the club, it would be fitting for OGH to captain the side at Falmer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The chance of seeing Gary Hart line up on the turf is one not to be missed.

I think FA rules say that any club that fails to fulfill a Cup fixture gets disqualified from ALL Cup competitions run by the FA. I remember my lad having to turn out for Ringmer FC in the FA Youth Cup a few years back, when Ringmer discovered that they didn't actually have a youth team that season. They "subcontracted" the fixture to the mighty Ringmer Rovers Under 16 team. All to avoid Ringmer FC being disqualified from the FA Cup.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
OGH

Everyone wants the young man to be there.

Attachments

• OGH.jpg
    OGH.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 510

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Even better would be if it was against Crawley, and then Michel could be lining up for them.

Incidentally, this will be the final game of the 2010-11 season; but contracts and squads and so on will have been fixed for the 2011-12 season. So if Hart no longer has a playing contract, would he be allowed to play because he was registered for the previous season? Will new signings be allowed to turn out?

Nice pic by the way

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Wouldn't it make OGH the first player to play "home" games at 5 different grounds for one club?

Goldstone
Gills
Withdean
Home game against Brentford that was played at Brentford
Amex.

???

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
He didn't play at the Goldstone, did he?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
He didn't play at the Goldstone, did he?

I thought he did. Although I might be thinking of Mayo who could have made it 5 home grounds for one team. :blush:

Wouldn't it make OGH the first player to play "home" games at 5 different grounds for one club?

Goldstone
Gills
Withdean
Home game against Brentford that was played at Brentford
Amex.

???

He didn't play at The Goldstone.

I think the only player that could have played at all five would have been Kerry Mayo.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd love to see our reserves there, Gary Hart to be captain and then he could retire before the start of next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here