Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Reading fans FFS

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
yes yes BUT is Reading the third largest place in the south?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
RoyalAli said:
f*** yeah, they should have done.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
The club who've taken the SECOND highest number of fans to the Millenium stadium.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

Second? Again?

Bit of an unfortunate pattern developing here. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

No-one remembers who came second...

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Superphil said:
.As Reading fans you can be comfortable in that your club has a solid financial backing, a good looking squad and a not too shabby manager, and you'll be going places soon.

You're having a laugh aren't you? Sidwell looks like a Ferret with a thyroid problem and Coppell dresses like a blind tramp trainspotter.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Lammy said:
yes yes BUT is Reading the third largest place in the south?

Just found out that we're building 7,500 new homes in the next 10 years. So if Bristol doesn't plan to expand, and we manage to put 4 people into each house, I make that the 2nd biggest! :p

3rd biggest and by far the best :clap2: - Brighton = small place ;)

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Bozza said:
Second? Again?

Bit of an unfortunate pattern developing here. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

No-one remembers who came second...

2nd number of fans to Wembley too (only Arsenal had more when they played at home there).

Ask Berkshire Seagull, he was a Reading fan that day in 1988! :lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Wilts said:
2nd number of fans to Wembley too (only Arsenal had more when they played at home there).

Please go on a Reading board and have a mutal pleasuring session with others that care.

Fact is Reading is an armpit, Brighton is a great place and you can have all the extra people you want, it will not get away from the fact that you come from a dump.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Uncle Buck said:
Fact is Reading is an armpit, Brighton is a great place and you can have all the extra people you want, it will not get away from the fact that you come from a dump.

Sorry, I forgot the "facts" :ohmy:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We've read it - just don't agree with it. That OK? :salute:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Bloody Reading fans! Pis off to your own board and give us our players back. (you can keep our manager)

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who lives in Reading. It may or may not be the third largest place in the South but it's definately the biggest toilet in these parts.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
From British Sea Power interview in the NME -

"We had to leave Reading because it's got no culture or band scene or anything", Yan explains. "Brighton seemed the best place to move to because it's close to London but by the sea. There's lots of places to play in, the workings are there."

Enough said.

Wilts said:

I though Millwall took the most to Wembley (AutoWindscrnn thingy final) in 1999.

It looked about 65,000 to me sitting amongst a few Wigan fans

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Phaedrus said:
From British Sea Power interview in the NME -

"We had to leave Reading because it's got no culture or band scene or anything", Yan explains. "Brighton seemed the best place to move to because it's close to London but by the sea. There's lots of places to play in, the workings are there."

Enough said.

British Sea Power, thank god their not in charge of the UK's finances or business then :wave:

Also that their idea of a "band scene" clearly forgot the Womad and Reading festivals...

Don't want me to reel out Brian Clough's "footballing region" quotes about Brighton do you!?! :p

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
RoyalAli said:
which parts of the country can you describe as a scrotum, an arsehole, a nostril and an earlobe then.

Easy. Croydon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here