Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Race Course Park & Ride ! TICKETS !

Have you purchased travel tickets?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Didnt know you had to buy them?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SeaGoal

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
As posted before on here about bus tickets for park and ride at the Race course.

Does anyone know if they are now checking for these tickets when boarding the buses?

Are you someone who has purchased travel tickets? and their not checking?

SeaGoal

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
I know its not fair for people to have purchased these tickets and them not get checked at all, but for myself i was buying these seperatley but they were never getting checked when boarding the buses! so i refuse to pay out and waste my hard earned money if the stewards are not checking?.

Please post your views.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Bought travel tickets for every game.

Never had them checked once at the Race Course P&R.

Have just returned from the bottom of North Road with **** tattooed on my head.

TB

n.b. Rest assured I haven't had stars tattooed on my head, clearly the word censor has kicked it.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Checking travel tickets on the way home from the ground would add unnecessary time to the journey however on the way to the ground they could certainly check the tickets and at the moment I do feel like a bit of a mug having bought the travel vouchers for my book to still be full now

SeaGoal

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
Thanks for your views TB. Anyone else got similar views? Get your comments in. If you haven't got a travel ticket. Should you buy one? Or chance it?

SeaGoal

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
I was going to buy the book but the girlfriends dad works for Brighton and Hove buses. He had a letter stating only take vouchers if they give them to you. If you do receive one. Just throw in the bin... Since this I haven't purchased Travel tickets

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
A friend of mine has never used his vouchers on the train. I think the club should charge extra on season tickets and introduce free travel buses and train and P+R to people with season tickets.

Just a thought!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I know its not fair for people to have purchased these tickets and them not get checked at all, but for myself i was buying these seperatley but they were never getting checked when boarding the buses! so i refuse to pay out and waste my hard earned money if the stewards are not checking?.

Please post your views.

That's a bit of a shit attitude, it's like going into a restaurant, eating their food and then leaving without paying because they didn't ask you for payment.

Hopefully you won't get caught and pay a fine or refused entry, but then if you do you can't really moan about it.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, I paid out my hard earned 50p a journey too, but am coping manfully with the non-checking and would not want any delay to departure from ground. Voucher also gives option of bus to station and train if I feel like living on the edge. More concerned about number of buses to and from Race Hill - was better for Hull, but 30m plus wait after Palace rubbed salt into tender wounds.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
slightly off topic but mate of mine is coming tomorrow in away end and he assures me west ham website is telling their fans they can pay the bus driver at any of the p&r's. he asked me and i didn't know if that was right or not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here