Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Players Who Have Scored An OVERHEAD KICK

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Muzza
0,,10430~8074312,00.jpg
- see it better here Wycombe Wanderers | Match | Photo Gallery | Photo Gallery | FESTIVE FIXTURES: IN PICTURES

- although that picture of Tommy isn't actually overhead; more past his shoulder really

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Forster away to Walsall last season or the season before.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I remember Kerry Mayo attempting one a few years ago at Withdean. I'm still not sure they've found the ball yet :laugh:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3920735 said:
Seem to remember Akinbiyi did?

Fooking hell, are you old enough to remember Akinbiyi!? That was about 15 years ago.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Didn't Codner score one once?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
akinbiyi definitely did

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3920774 said:
Erm yes, I was certainly at an age capable of watching Meridian News at least. Still haven't quite mastered this eating without dribbling everywhere malarkey but it'll come I'm sure.

No Offence fella but I thought you were in your early twenties which would have made you about six.

Don't worry about the dribbling whilst eating, I can't walk through a busy crowd of people without dribbling in my pants.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Two of the best were both ruled out.
1) Brian Tawse v Chelsea....FAC 4.....mid 60's....which would have won the game !
2) Barry Bridges v Burnley....( old ) Div 2.....1972 ish.... fantastic effort, which flew into the top corner but was ruled out as someone was offside about 20 yards away!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I recall Mark Walton once cleared a ball, straight onto Paul Watson's arse....the ball looped back over Walton's head into our net. Does this count as an overhead kick? Either way, it's worth mentioning again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here