Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Players That Have Scored Against Palace

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Sammy Morgan - he understood the meaning of this fixture, can't remember what year it was, but remember him coming off the bench and his first bit of action was to flatten the Palace keeper into the back of the net, with the ball nowhere in sight. Class old stylee...

brilliant!

I don't remember the incident

was the goalie John Burridge?

he always got loads of stick with his antics

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
At least until we sign Zaha

Now that would be funny.

Especially if we played AJ instead, and kept him on the bench until he learns how to stop diving about to try and beat Grealish to the top of the cheat chart stat league thing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I feel James Tomkins deserves a mention for his 2 assists

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
brilliant!

I don't remember the incident

was the goalie John Burridge?

he always got loads of stick with his antics

Feb 21 1976 I believe. I would be surprised if ANYONE ever put Burridge into the back of the net. He was a bit of a unit.

Andy Rollings is on the list of honour.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Sammy Morgan - he understood the meaning of this fixture, can't remember what year it was, but remember him coming off the bench and his first bit of action was to flatten the Palace keeper into the back of the net, with the ball nowhere in sight. Class old stylee...

To be fair he tried to flatten most goalkeepers, it was definitely his trademark. I remember the night well, I think it was 76 and Palace had been feeling very pleased with themselves because of their cup run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here