Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Players in 'Digital' Tonight!

Brettyboyboi005

Sep 2, 2009
I just though i'd share the fact that I saw a number of Brighton players in 'Digital' tonight. The players included: Dean cox, Tunnicliffe, Jake Wright, Ellliot Bennet, Liam Dickinson, and most surprisingly Mark Wright.

I had a nice conversation with Liam Dickinson in the smoker’s area, of which I asked what happened with the Mark Wright situation. He said he wasn't sure, but he became quite unsettled when Elliot Bennet arrived. Of which I thought was quite strange, as they were both out together tonight. I also asked him why Craig Davies wasn't getting a look in. He stated that he didn't "Have a clue" why, and that he even asked the gaffer (Russell Slade) today in training why he wasn't paying him. I wished him good luck for Saturday, of which he didn't seem to confident. I also caught Coxy having a slash, and also passed on my luck for Saturday's game. Of which he replied "cheers fella".

This seemed slightly strange to me that a number of players thought it would be appropriate to go clubbing tonight, after such a poor start. However I can report that they had all left before 2:00 am. I'm all for work hard and playing hard, but after such a poor start already, I’m not too sure I’m too impressed but the turn out in tonight.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Here we go again, so after posting this thread I'm sure you told the players you wasn't happy that they were out after the start we have had also? Seriously do we think that football players shouldn't be allowed a social life and to be able to unwind.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I believe a restriction is placed on them visiting licenced premises for a certain period prior to a game but wouldn't think that going out on a Monday or Tuesday night is going to affect their game on Saturday.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
surely one of the bonus factors in players in their early 20's coming to brighton has got to be the nightlife, ok so not having a great start to the season with so many new faces - how many of us go out on the lash with people from work when starting at a new place?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I just though i'd share the fact that I saw a number of Brighton players in 'Digital' tonight. The players included: Dean cox, Tunnicliffe, Jake Wright, Ellliot Bennet, Liam Dickinson, and most surprisingly Mark Wright.

I had a nice conversation with Liam Dickinson in the smoker’s area, of which I asked what happened with the Mark Wright situation. He said he wasn't sure, but he became quite unsettled when Elliot Bennet arrived. Of which I thought was quite strange, as they were both out together tonight. I also asked him why Craig Davies wasn't getting a look in. He stated that he didn't "Have a clue" why, and that he even asked the gaffer (Russell Slade) today in training why he wasn't paying him. I wished him good luck for Saturday, of which he didn't seem to confident. I also caught Coxy having a slash, and also passed on my luck for Saturday's game. Of which he replied "cheers fella".

This seemed slightly strange to me that a number of players thought it would be appropriate to go clubbing tonight, after such a poor start. However I can report that they had all left before 2:00 am. I'm all for work hard and playing hard, but after such a poor start already, I’m not too sure I’m too impressed but the turn out in tonight.

Do you have a job? if yes why were YOU in a night club at 2am?

If no get a job .

And why were you looking at Cox in a mens toilet?

D

Deleted User X18H

Gosh how awfully exciting I nearly did a little bit a white wee wee when I read this.

Third Division footballers out in town they play for shock. If Andy Naylor gets hold of this he'll get a tummy ache.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
BHA players in drinking booze on day off shock!

:glare::glare::glare::glare:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Not concerned about players out on day off, but the bit about Dickenson in the smokers area was interesting - is he a smoker ? It has got to affect fitness levels (although he looks top not to me at the moment)

I rarely feel sorry for modern day professional footballers, but having to field that sort of nonesense every time they go out must be a right pain in the arse.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
We had this the last time they were spotted out on a Tuesday night. Wednesday is their day off, so can we please nip the moral outrage in the bud. As far as I'm concerned it's good that they all go out togeather, it's good for morale.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Perhaps they were having a little fairwell party for Wright. No problem with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here