kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Got to be Dunky.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dunk by an absolute mile. No one has even come close in terms of quality, consistency and reliability.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
For the player who has brought so much enjoyment and surprised me the most, it has to be the galloping giraffe BDB, a defensive Peter Crouch and likeable to boot. With my sensible head on it would be Dunk but I’m not that sensible.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Surely it has to be Ben White or Jayson Molumby, both having cracking seasons in teams having great success.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I am surprised. They way a lot of people on here talk about the team how the hell can there be a player of the season!? Most of the NSC clique think we are shit. Mind you, they are some of the worst fans about.

I would go with Dunk or Burn. With big mentions to Propper and Stephens.

Oh, and don't bother responding to me, I get baned from each thread I post in. Who know why but hey :wanker. Got to supress any positivity and thoughts counter to the clique.

I can't imagine why you keep getting banned :facepalm: Here's a clue ( and I've pointed this out to you before ), don't post like a pr1ck and you won't get banned.

Back on subject, Dunk by a mile for PotS

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have not and do not.
Ryan should get a huge mention as well.

Remind me of your old signature or the posts accusing Mods of being Nazi sympathisers ?

Yes, Ryan should get a look in as well - probably saved us many more points than Dunk.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Dan Burn has been my favourite player this season, so I'd love him to win it.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Personally, big fan of Alzate. I've missed a lot of games, as has he, but he'll be a big player for us next season whatever division we are in.

I've been very impressed with his confidence, maturity and ability to play in several positions. Has also visibly improved as the season has gone on. Also seems to be able to follow instructions. I would expect his name to have popped up a little more if he had a goal or two to his name.

After him it's Dan Burn. Again, works hard and seems decent. Also has a touch of old-school defender about him.

After him Dunk.

Maupay (et al) has been far too wasteful for any nominations from me. We should be comfortably mid table. Don't want to sound harsh, but we've dropped several points owing to our tardiness in front of goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here