Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & 'Ove Albion v Sarfend United OFFICIAL THREAD.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Oh.Brighton. The hope, the hope,........Then the despair. :down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
getting better though against Southend , we lost the previous encounter 3-1. :p

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We are 19th but had we got the winner we would be 8th - it's still that close (I accept that we DIDN'T get the winner but you know what I mean).:albion2:

That sort of stat makes it worse.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Slade said this game would be a "yard stick"

Fair enough. Well on that basis, looking today's result and our at our current league position, we are one of the worst teams in this division.

Given that we only just stayed up last year, we were all expecting what, exactly?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Next week Bristol Rovers who are 3rd in the table and won comfortably today at Brentford :wozza:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
SLADE OUT NOW, BEAT CRAP SIDE LIKE CARLISE, AND LOSE TO AVERAGE TEAM LIKE SOUTHEND AT HOME...CRAWLEY WIN AGAIN... AGAINST A REALLY GOOD SIDE HEE HEE !!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::yahoo::yahoo::whisky::whisky::whisky: WHats more i did bet ..southend -southend half time full time win....get in there sonny !!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
were the away fans well behaved ???

so you were not involved in the dust up in town than?

I thought that would have been right down your street mate.....

loads of Police at the game today expecting something, and then outside but all energies expended in Town this morning seemly

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
someones confident...

We played well today and were very unlucky to lose. I bet if we won you'd be saying the complete opposite, stop moaning. Still a long long way to go yet!

Exactly where did we play well then? The defence was shite and I don't think they passed the ball to any midfielder all day. Just lump it up field and see what happens. That's not playing well, that's just doing slightly better than we did last year.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
That sort of stat makes it worse.

The middle of the table is typically quite compressed. A 20 point difference is all there usually is between the last playoff spot an the top of the relegation zone -- roughly six wins. I expect a lot of ping-ponging around over the course of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here