Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton on Fifa 10

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
Hi All,

I have posted this on the fifa 10 fourm:

Most of you have proberly noticed Aston Villa's Sock colour is wrong, but except that , Brighton and hove albions Home & away kit are both incorrect.

REAL Brighton Home kit:
-White shorts -- fifa's: Blue shorts
-White Socks -- fifa's: Blue socks

REAL Brighton Away kit:
-Navy Shorts -- fifa's: yellow shorts
-Navy Socks -- fifa's: yellow socks

PLEASE change it , we dont all follow the BIG CLUBS !!

:albion2:

Just a guess but Are you single:D

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Seriously though - go and get yourself a good woman (or even a bad one) and you'll forget all about incorrect kits on FIFA 10.

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....really!!!!.....are you looking in the mirror and muttering this to yourself...! like i said ...very sad....... get a life!!.......:bigwave:

i thought i was trying to be helpful with the brighton thing on fifa , but obviously wasting my time, i thought bha fans were ment to get on not have ago at eachother on here! ???

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....really!!!!.....are you looking in the mirror and muttering this to yourself...! like i said ...very sad....... get a life!!.......:bigwave:

so you replied in a thread you dont care about twice on a friday night and you tell someone you have never met to get a life, well done you

May 1, 2009
What's the 1st XI like?

they put our starting line up as:

-- G.Smith --

-- Whing -- Elphick -- Virgo -- McNulty --

-- M.Wright :S -- Crofts -- Dicker -- Cox --

-- Forster -- Dickinson --​

when i play i have it as:

-- G.Smith --

-- Tunnicliffe -- Elphick -- Virgo -- McNulty --

-- Bennett -- Crofts -- Dicker -- Cox --

-- Forster -- Created Player --​

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
so you replied in a thread you dont care about twice on a friday night and you tell someone you have never met to get a life, well done you

dont post that much.... but when crap like this is on here .....hardly BHA important!:cry::cry:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Anyone telling anyone else to get a life in this thread or any other thread on this forum or any other forums is a knob.:annoyed:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Anyone telling anyone else to get a life in this thread or any other thread on this forum or any other forums is a knob.:annoyed:
You'd be shocked at people's blind spots. My dad had at one point a 300lb chain-smoking cardiologist -- who complained about my dad's fitness,etc.

Buried him years ago -- the M.D, not dad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here