Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton offer contract to ORIENT forward

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
More to the point why are Southend after him??? They've got plenty of options up-front, oh... wait, maybe they realised the pile of shit they bought in January for 150k is going to get absolutely no where.

revell is plainly not going to get them goals if they get promoted

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I disagree, I don't think any of the options off the bench, Dixon and Gatting look like scoring goals on a regular basis. We need someone who can offer at least 8 or 9 goals a season coming from a backup striker position, to add to the hopeful high teens tally for each of Murray and Forster. Gargan might well be that player but he hasn't had enough time yet to show anything. Revell would have been perfect as the 3rd option after Murray and Forster.

We were after Ibehre in the Jan 07 transfer window if my memory serves me correctly so Wilkins must have been a long time fan of the player and had him watched closely in the last 18 months.

I think it was McGhee that was interested in Ibehre not DW.
Bench warmer at best

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it was McGhee that was interested in Ibehre not DW.
Bench warmer at best

You are right he met MM at Topolinos and was going to sign but his agent told him, sorry advised him, not to so he didnt. Blody agents again. I think that he would offer a lot more coming off of the bench than anybody else that we have but having said that I have not been impressed with Gatting until watching the Senior Cup Final against Crawley when I thought that he looked a different player. Could be that is his level or that is how he plays in training, and why he is picked for the first team bench.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
You are right he met MM at Topolinos and was going to sign but his agent told him, sorry advised him, not to so he didnt. Blody agents again. I think that he would offer a lot more coming off of the bench than anybody else that we have but having said that I have not been impressed with Gatting until watching the Senior Cup Final against Crawley when I thought that he looked a different player. Could be that is his level or that is how he plays in training, and why he is picked for the first team bench.

Gatting is a very shy lad...think maybe playing in front of a big crowd he gets stage fright or nerves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here