Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton - night out?

Tanner2012

Jan 15, 2012
Hello guys, i came to Brighton for the first time last month from Bristol to see you guys cruise past us 2-0, had a great night out and i'm coming down again with some friends for 2 nights on the 23rd and 24th of this month, i'm just wondering where is good on a Thursday in the Town Centre? we are situated on West Street and i know it's proper chavvy but is Oceana busy on a Thursday? because the one here in Bristol is almost as busy on a Thursday as it is on a weekend as it's student night! any advice on which clubs/bars will be busy/decent on a Thursday will be appreciated! cheers.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If you are coming from Bristol for a night out why are you going to Oceana if you have on in your own city? Anyway, try out Audio, Honey Club or digital if you fancy something a bit different.

Tanner2012

Jan 15, 2012
Oceana purely because i'm assuming it might be quite busy really, i took some friends down to Bournemouth previously having told them it was great and everywhere i took them was really quiet and it was a little embarrassing! we would be going out early enough to check out a few places anyway, just didn't know if many places would be lively on a Thursday!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Coalition on a Thursday is always very busy, which is on the seafront

Feb 14, 2010
"Here for the nightlife, you're only here for the nightlife".. good chant from Withdean that should have come with us to the Amex.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Coalition; Madame Geisha's and Lola Lo's are the places I go to on a Thursday night.

Hit Oxygen beforehand for pre-drinks and a menu of shots :thumbsup:

AVOID "WooWoo" at all costs :facepalm:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Audio will be 2 for 1 cocktails and a nice smattering of proper disco. If you like places like Oceana, however, I don't think you'll enjoy it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here