Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton next season.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Croydonbloke said:
No if we go to the withdean the heartache will be that we can only take 300.

Can't you lot muster 750 to fill the away section then? :lolol: :lolol:

Scrapping for 21st place again next season but hopefully doing a bit better as we are this season. We'll get a few good away victories including revenge for that debacle of a 5-0! :salute:

larus

If we stay up this year (which I'm very confident that we will), then next year we will be a stronger team.

The youngsters have improved a lot this season, and our form is now mid-table to play-offs. With the addition of another couple of players, we will do OK.

The real issue is (as always), Falmer. If this gets rejected, we're looking at a very different scenario. If we get the go-ahead, and I think we will, the budget constraints of the last few seasons will hopefully be lessened, as the funds going towards the planning application should be available for other uses, including the playing budget.

Relegation next season? less likely than this season.:clap2:

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The young players will be much better next season, making our defence in particular much less leaky than it has been at times this season.

I see mid table with a few more big scalps along the way. Maybe even flirt with the play-offs.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
If we can keep this side together (and Knight and Harding signing should pretty much assure that), then we should be capable of a lower-mid-table finish, briefly flirting with the play-offs before ending up around 12th-14th. If we get Falmer, we can push on from there to the top half, otherwise it's predictably grim.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Keep this side together and keep FDM fit and we should be ok to stay in this div until Falmer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here