Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Marina Restaurants

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cant remember the times i've eaten at F+B's that well, so cant have been a great experience. HOWEVER, the breakfasts are UNBELIEVABLE! had one before a couple of away games last season when you could get 2 £8 breakfasts plus unlimited tea/coffee for £10. :clap:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Memories of India and the (non floating) Chinese restaurant are both very, very, good.

Pricy, but good quality.

Strada is nice, the Pizza Express is good, and Bella Napoli is good as well.

The Karma Bar or the West Quay is good for looking at boats, over a swift libation beforehand.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
go to frankie and benny's if you wan't to hear endless happy birthday songs followed by a cliff richard 'congratulations' song, its a resturant for children, understandable your bringing your son and all, but I'd avoid it.

Id recommend the emperor of china or memories of India if you up for a ruby murray or anything else like that. Strada, Pizza express, Cafe rouge and so on are also present and not too bad.

if all else fails there is a McDonalds and Pizza hut.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
go to frankie and benny's if you wan't to hear endless happy birthday songs followed by a cliff richard 'congratulations' song, its a resturant for children, understandable your bringing your son and all, but I'd avoid it.

Only the on Happy Birthday and very nice lunch

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was at the Harvester today with to little'uns and other family members. very family orinetated place, service good, food not bad & very filling.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
As always, please can I refer you to ypur local Invitation Book which saves you at least 25% off your bill...details in the signature...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here