Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Magiko & North Stand Song

Im Not A JCL

Aug 29, 2011
BN15
did the northstand do it today, i thought there was going to be a drum on trial???

i love both of these songs i have to admit but im in weststandupper so...yeah.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The north stand was very quiet today.

Really?

I thought it was alright, wasn't the best but it wasn't "very quiet".

And no I didn't hear any Magiko song at all but yet again I heard 'The North stand song' and it sounded decent.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I have a box of song sheets for the Magiko song that will hopefully be handed out at the West ham game, I'm just waiting for a reply from the club about whether I can have them dropped of midweek.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
did the northstand do it today, i thought there was going to be a drum on trial???

i love both of these songs i have to admit but im in weststandupper so...yeah.

Why dont you take a drum into the west stand next home game,see what reaction you get.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
please no drum!
we take the mick out of clubs that have drums in their singing section so please guys

NO DRUM!

Seagull Sam

Sep 10, 2011
The left side were singing of the north stand, right side didn't really seem interested today?

This is true, forget the Magico song we couldn't even get Alllbeeeon going today. The left side were the only side getting behind the lads. West stand wasn't there.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
This is true, forget the Magico song we couldn't even get Alllbeeeon going today. The left side were the only side getting behind the lads. West stand wasn't there.

I think the reason Albiooon didn't get going properly is because most people are sick of singing the same word all the time..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
didn't hear the Magicko at all , hope it's a grower mind from what I saw - could really get the stand buzzing.

Seagull Sam

Sep 10, 2011
ha ha, if this is the reason we wont sing anything in a next few weeks time. Better to sing the same word loudly than nothing!!!!

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
To be honest I think a drum would be a good idea and would make the songs and chants better. Not everyone would agree to this but I like the ultra atmosphere, I know we have nsk but it's nothing compared to other teams in Europe, who use drums and have loads of banners and get everyone to sing and jump in tune. But I understand that lots of fans wouldn't enjoy that aspect.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
To be honest I think a drum would be a good idea and would make the songs and chants better. Not everyone would agree to this but I like the ultra atmosphere, I know we have nsk but it's nothing compared to other teams in Europe, who use drums and have loads of banners and get everyone to sing and jump in tune. But I understand that lots of fans wouldn't enjoy that aspect.

Get f***ed you joker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here