Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton lost a cup game 6-2 today...

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The FA Women's Premier League Cup that is. You lost 6-2 at Charlton. I'm sure you are devastated...

EDIT: I have now realised this isn't a knockout cup competition, but some kind of crazy round-robin thing that I think you're still in.

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Didn't you see the 'Charlton is gonna be CARP!' thread?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Tell you what, sod the Liverpool draw and news that Noone and CMS might be losing, but this is the one story that could take me over the edge.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Probably wasn't wise to field Gully's Girls for the game on their day off...

D

Deleted member 18477

womens football is one of the most ridiculous things in the world of sport!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Lewes women's team are absolutely flying and play their home games at the Dripping Pan (one of very few women's teams that play at the same ground as the senior men's team). Will definitely get to one of their home games before the season is out...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Before a women's football game, do they (cough) have male cheerleaders?

Lewes women's team are absolutely flying and play their home games at the Dripping Pan (one of very few women's teams that play at the same ground as the senior men's team). Will definitely get to one of their home games before the season is out...
They've always been a good team. When they first formed (out of the ashes of Ringmer WFC), the young Miss Bracknell played for them. I seem to remember them beating Charlton too.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I'm pretty sure Whitehawk Ladies have always been really strong too (the team of that name, as well as in general). Have edited topic header and first post as it now appears to be at a Europa League rather than knockout stage, so we didn't knock you out if so, just panned you x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here