Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Lazio fans

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Brilliant...I love the last picture, the one where the bloke at the front of the pitch invasion appears to have taken a large red hula hoop with him.

....oh and we are now North Stand Forum...turn the clocks back to the Roman occupation of our country!

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
If only Nesta, Signori, Couto, and Di Canio were still in their prime and after a bit of Sussex glory....

Forza Lazio!!

Non Mollare Mai!!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Of course I love the pictures, but is it me or could you (if you were being mischivous and wanted to deliberately misrepresent the images) make a case for all of these being examples of hooliganism and crowd trouble?

Nazi salutes in the first one.
Flags - nothing wrong with that but very tribal in this context
Riot police
Flares on the pitch
Giant flag (again innocent but could be interpreted as an indication organised gangs??)
Pitch invasion.

And all this on a Lazio site?

I know I'm wrong but if you didn't know about Brighton fans you could use those to illustrate your case that we are harder than Millwall!!

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Hansy, Hansy, are you a Daily Mail reader!? I said this in the original post that everybody posted their pictures on:

The Lazio fans in question aren't hooligans by the way just decent lads who have a fan group that has run for 30 years opposing hooliganism and politics at their ground.

Here are a couple more quotes from our man from Lazio that you wouldn't have seen:

"Many people think that Lazio fans are all racist and crazy hooligans, but they are few. Many Lazio supporters are good people like us"

"Yes in italy many supporters, especially the ultras groups are violent and take politics inside stadiums. We are trying to do something different. We are "old" and we think that violence can only ruin the world of supporters and ultras too.

For this reason we said we are an ASSOCIATION of supporters and not an ultras group. Here in Italy some ultras group have their mentality and try to be violent, especially Juventus, Roma and Napoli.

Before the last derby Lazio and Roma supporters spoke so much to avoid violence. All were quiet and that was the best derby that I watched"

I understand your point old chap but that's clearly not the case here. You can have a bit of passion on the terraces without the need to cause violence can't you!?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Halfy, halfy - I did read the original post. I was merely pointing out that should one wish to make a case for BHA being a violent club you'd be hard pressed. However, those few pictures might be the ones you would chose to start to make the case.

I'm sure the Lazio fans are all charming and lovely to their Mamas.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I went to see Lazio in 1992 I think. I wore my Tesco Brighton shirt and it generated a lot of interest and numerous swop requests. I eventually gave in to the charms of a particularly cute Italian girl and I now have her Lazio shirt in my loft and a photo of her in the Tesco shirt somewhere in a box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here