Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Evidence that isn't posted on YouTube please. I've already ripped apart plenty of your YouTube evidence in the past. I'd like evidence posted by the government if it is do well documented.

Sent from my phone cause I can

it's a video on a website via youtube. What's your problem? Can't hack the truth infront of your own eyes? Geo-engineering dose exist.

The youtube video is full of sources not from youtube. Your just getting annoying now.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
it's a video on a website via youtube. What's your problem? Can't hack the truth infront of your own eyes? Geo-engineering dose exist.

The youtube video is full of sources not from youtube. Your just getting annoying now.

Is this the same sources as your "The World Will End I 2012" video?

You can lie through your back teeth on YouTube. Have you validated all the evidence with your own eyes that they refer to? If so can you provide me links to all the evidence they reference?

Oh, and no need to get so aggressive when questioned.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Is this the same sources as your "The World Will End I 2012" video?

You can lie through your back teeth on YouTube. Have you validated all the evidence with your own eyes that they refer to? If so can you provide me links to all the evidence they reference?

Oh, and no need to get so aggressive when questioned.

THE WORLD WILL END AS WE KNOW IT IN 2012. Get it right. where does that mean it will end altogether? and what the hell has that got to do with anything other than you stalking through my threads and post.

If you don't like the video then here is the website Woodchip.
Chemtrails as Weather Modification Traded for Profit as Derivatives on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange | Veterans Today

Sorry for being really aggressive Woodchip, I never meant to hurt you, I hope your okay.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
THE WORLD WILL END AS WE KNOW IT IN 2012. Get it right. where does that mean it will end altogether? and what the hell has that got to do with anything other than you stalking through my threads and post.

If you don't like the video then here is the website Woodchip.
Chemtrails as Weather Modification Traded for Profit as Derivatives on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange | Veterans Today

Sorry for being really aggressive Woodchip, I never meant to hurt you, I hope your okay.

That website has some great stories that proves it as a credible source. Such stories include "Obama for president of Israel?" and "Kill Democracy before it Kills us" not forgetting "The key catalyst for reform if 9/11 truth".

If it's so well documented would it not be on CNN, CNBC, FOX, or BBC?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
That website has some great stories that proves it as a credible source. Such stories include "Obama for president of Israel?" and "Kill Democracy before it Kills us" not forgetting "The key catalyst for reform if 9/11 truth".

If it's so well documented would it not be on CNN, CNBC, FOX, or BBC?

So do you not believe in media propaganda?
You do realise if you went over to N.Korea and told the people their last President wasn't a super hero, your response would be similar to the one your giving me.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
So do you not believe in media propaganda?
You do realise if you went over to N.Korea and told the people their last President wasn't a super hero, your response would be similar to the one your giving me.

Yes there is media propaganda.

You failed to answer my question though. Crikey, even the National Enquirer is more credible than that website.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Christ Falmer, are you still being a cock? Haha! Gotta admire your tenacity but you are 18 mate, go and do something with yourself.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Christ Falmer, are you still being a cock? Haha! Gotta admire your tenacity but you are 18 mate, go and do something with yourself.

Why do I have to 'do something with myself'? Is that what you were doing when you were my age?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Trust me Falmer, when I was your age I doubt you and I would have had similar interests. I'm not that much older than you now actually.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Trust me Falmer, when I was your age I doubt you and I would have had similar interests. I'm not that much older than you now actually.

I'm glad. But don't worry, your age plays nothing into account of who you are. Experience is everything and yes you've obviously had more of it and time to do stuff with yourself.

ps I trust you

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm glad. But don't worry, your age plays nothing into account of who you are. Experience is everything and yes you've obviously had more of it and time to do stuff with yourself.

ps I trust you

Fantastic, you've managed to contradict yourself within the same sentence.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
please explain? age and experience do differ you know?

There really is no point explaining anything to you, you refuse to entertain the merest suggestion that you don't know everything.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
There really is no point explaining anything to you, you refuse to entertain the merest suggestion that you don't know everything.

And again please explain further, I'm learning it all woodchip, keep enlightening me, it's good.
Hope this doesn't get in the way of your 'doing something with yourself' time though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here