Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in the Prem?

Would you promotion this season or next?

• This season

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Next season

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011
The likes of Burnley, Blackpool & Hull were established Championship clubs but that did little to help them stay up. Swansea and Norwich for example, I don't think Swansea are in any better shape to stay up compared to Norwich, I think both have failed to strengthen their squads and will likely come back down. Any promoted club needs some PL experience in my opinion and someone who will get you goals, not 5-6, at least a 15 goal return; the likes of Matt Upson, Nigel Reo-Coker and Joey Barton were all available on free transfers this summer and would have been a strong spine to any side (big wages I know but if you want to eat at the big boys table!). Let's get up this season and add a bit of experience through the squad, a good PL striker and we can survive and grow; you've got to grab these chances with both hands or we could end up in the fourth division with Swindon Town & Bradford City.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It would be fantastic to go up this season but there is always a chance we might not get there at the first time of asking which is why I voted for next season. Another season bringing in even better players would mean not being the whipping boys in the Prem when we eventually get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here