Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in talks with...

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
I didn't think he had retired. I heard it of a mate, but i have no idea where he got it from. He texted me 10 mins ago.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just read that he's retired too (according to Steve Cotterill who was after him for Burnley)

Albion Rob

We could never afford his wages/he'd never come here/we don't need a defender/he'll choose another club over us/Reading are interested too, he'll go there/would be a good partner for DC*

* Delete as applicable.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Albion Dan said:
We do need a defender, Butters could easily get found out big time unless he speeds up and Blackwell is knackered.

Which just leaves, Cullip, Virgo, Harding, El-Abd, Mayo, Watson and Hinshelwood.

Not to mention the other two, Butters (player of the season) and Blackwell.

You're right we're looking a bit thin on the ground in that dept.!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wasn't Phil Babb rutting Jo Guest at one point? Surely we have a lookalike in Liz Costa to entice him to the South Coast...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
past his sell by date ,we need young players that a gonna bust their guts for the club and be proud to put on the shirt not has beens that are here for the ride and if he was that good sunderland wouldnt be letting him go

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Coventry is where Babb first made a name for himself wans't it ? Seem to remember Liverpool making him the most expenseive defender in the world, paying a (then record) £5m for him.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This sounds good... MM said he was after a defender, and Babb is a good player... believe it when I see it, tho'...

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Easy 10 said:
Coventry is where Babb first made a name for himself wans't it ? Seem to remember Liverpool making him the most expenseive defender in the world, paying a (then record) £5m for him.

all true. my brother is a cov fan and used to rave over babb. he must be getting old now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here