Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in for Bournemouth's Danny Hollands?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Navs just has to prove his fitness after his awful injury. There's no doubt about his ability.

There is doubt, for championship. He looked very good in a poor League One side. A lot has changed since then. For my money he's not as good a player as Bridcutt.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is doubt, for championship. He looked very good in a poor League One side. A lot has changed since then. For my money he's not as good a player as Bridcutt.

Funny how things turn out, do you remember what a blow it was when he got injured so early in the season and there was talk of it de-railing us a bit, and all the theads on how we'd struggle to replace him. Bridcutt was possibly our best signing last season and it only came about because Navarro got injured.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I haven't really seen Hollands but I think if Posh don't go up then we should try snap up McCann off them.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
According to my sources Hollands is set to have a medical at Charlton in the next week.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I haven't really seen Hollands but I think if Posh don't go up then we should try snap up McCann off them.

He is the one I would go for - 30 or thereabouts so a bit of maturity, has plenty of assists and scores goals too - but I think he is on a long term contract so might be harder to extract from Posh than someone like Boyd.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
According to my sources Hollands has had a medical at Charlton and is about to sign for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here