Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in for Bournemouth's Danny Hollands?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
More realistic than some of the silly season rumours posted on here... B'muff have some great players, IMHO... Pearce, Pugh, Feeney, Hollands, Ings all spring to mind...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id be very happy with him, looks a good player, we are short on numbers centrally now we have lost Kish, Nav, Batti... etc

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
D:\Image3.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We could do worse than cherry pick the best players from the losing play off teams imo, I would imagine that most had set their hearts on playing in the Championship next season until the hammer blow of their team losing in the playoffs happened. They'll be ripe for an offer from a Championship club and probably have the skills to play there?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm glad we are looking at players such as this rather then has beens that are coming down from the Premier League or into League One from the Championship. I would much rather a young hungry squad of relative unknowns rather than a load of old coasters. It will be much more sustainable as well. I trust Gus to spot the decent players, he has done pretty well at that so far what with Barnes and Bridcutt et al.

And I agree with Icy re. the diving into Bournemouth's, Peterborough's/Huddersfield's and MK Dons's squad, they all have a couple of gems.

I'm glad we are looking at players such as this rather then has beens that are coming down from the Premier League or into League One from the Championship. I would much rather a young hungry squad of relative unknowns rather than a load of old coasters. It will be much more sustainable as well. I trust Gus to spot the decent players, he has done pretty well at that so far what with Barnes and Bridcutt et al.

And I agree with Icy re. the diving into Bournemouth's, Peterborough's/Huddersfield's and MK Dons's squad, they all have a couple of gems.

Gary Roberts of Huddersfield would be a great addition if they don't go up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here