Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in Fifa 10 - Have Your Say!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Agree with everyone else. I used to be the PES KING. But I've now swapped my PES fun to be able to climb up the leagues with "The Seagulls" on Fifa 09.

Placebo - will Brighton still be in the shitty "village" stadium, that pretty much all League 2 teams use?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just popped onto Fifa, firstly having looked at our starting 11, Hawkins is the 3rd best rated player in our team???. To be honest the entire team needs looking at really, things like Hinshelwood being our best rated player on the game and Joe Gatting being better than Murray???
Many of the suggestions given earlier would make the new game bloody realistic, the crowd booing, can we not have cheerleaders on the new game before a match starts?

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Just to let you know our away kit on 09 is wrong, needs navy shorts and socks not yellow.

A few teams in 09 had wrong kits, will try to make sure you have the correct home and away kits for Fifa10, do you know if you'll be wearing the same as last year or will there be new kits?

Placebo - will Brighton still be in the shitty "village" stadium, that pretty much all League 2 teams use?

Should be able to get it changed, have you seen an 09 stadium that you think suits better? Note it has to a UK one as the foreign ones can't be used for UK teams as the adboards/weather is apparently locked to it.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'd like to second the suggestion that we run out to 'Good Old Sussex by the Sea' (as we do at all home games in case you were wondering). That would be a great touch.

Also that McNulty and Murray's stats should be much higher as they are two of our best players.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Can we try not to turn this thread into the inevitable FIFA vs Pro Evo bolloxfest or Mr data editor will get pissed off and just program all the Brighton players to be rubbish.

Then it will be realistic.

Plus pass on to the Port Vale editor to make all their players shit, with a very unattractive style of football. It may save him some time.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Can we try not to turn this thread into the inevitable FIFA vs Pro Evo bolloxfest or Mr data editor will get pissed off and just program all the Brighton players to be rubbish.

I expect there is one going on for each of these threads he has opened ;)

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Brighton music/chants/songs/cheerleaders are not possible sorry. I can only edit player data, team data, team tactics, player appearances.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Brighton music/chants/songs/cheerleaders are not possible sorry. I can only edit player data, team data, team tactics, player appearances.

Fair enough, well as has been said, Dean Cox should be much smaller, whereas Colin Hawkins nose should be much much larger.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Should be able to get it changed, have you seen an 09 stadium that you think suits better? Note it has to a UK one as the foreign ones can't be used for UK teams as the adboards/weather is apparently locked to it.

Old Trafford? :dunce:

On a serious note, I shall look when I'm home :thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Since it is the withdean though, once the players walkout can we have the managers e.t.c following behind, just to give it that extra touch?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Until you have played the recent FIFAs then you cant really see just how drastically they have improved (while PES has go backwards)

I have played them. Maybe I haven't given them enough time but the physics just still feel a bit cartoony compared to Pro Evo's. I will give FIFA10 a try though.

Binfest averted.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Best players -

Elphick - heading, JT style player
McNulty
Forster - hard worker
Murray - technically very, very good
Whing
Virgo

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
DATA guys, he's a DATA editor, he can't change aspects of how the whole flippin' game works.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I feel the football league grounds need to be improved. The hospitality looks fit for some scag-heads. Imporve Elphick, McNulty, Kuipers, a third kit is needed our kits clash with too many teams.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
When people get sent off could we control them like you do when you celebrate a goal. Include things like shouting at the ref or kicking a bottle or punching a flag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here