Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton. Hypocritical as Reading?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Bollox, of course we are as bad as Reading especially if you look at it from a Torquay fans point on view. Rosenior has a one year rolling contract - Coppell only had 9 or so left on his, whether Rosenior applied or not he is contracted to the club and he will break that contract if he comes to Brighton.

To be quite honest I dont care. I'd rather have a decent manager unethically than a crap one off the dole cue.

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
You might as well save your breath Yorkie. There are too many people on here that will take a pop at Knight at the drop of a hat. I believe we have one of the best if not the best chairman in the league.

God knows what these whingers were like when Archer and Bellotti were here - they must have been apoplectic with rage the whole time if they think Knight is a bad chairman.

I made the point that Knight likes options which are cheap.

How is that such a swathing criticism that equates with thinking Knight is a bad chairman?

I completely trust Knight to get someone decent in. I think he's done more for the Albion than anyone else in the club's history and certainly doesn't deserve the bad press a lot supporters give him.

BUT, it's getting pretty f***ing tiresome if when anyone on this board says anything at all negative about Knight - for people to start accusing them of slagging off Knight from behind their keyboards, etc, etc and harking back to the days of Bellotti and Archer.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Bollox, of course we are as bad as Reading especially if you look at it from a Torquay fans point on view. Rosenior has a one year rolling contract - Coppell only had 9 or so left on his, whether Rosenior applied or not he is contracted to the club and he will break that contract if he comes to Brighton.

Ain't that the truth- what goes around, comes around and another set of supporters (Torquay) could be left fuming at a former manager and his new club.

Personally, I still hate John Barnwell and Wolves - c.1978 I think.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In fairness, I and plenty of others thought John Madejski was an utter twat long before he enticed Coppell away.

Mainly due to his "best team in the second division" finishing, what, 6 points behind us? and trying to steal various players from under our noses.

So, however we get our manager, Madejski is, always was and always will be, a total arse.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
edna krabappel said:
In fairness, I and plenty of others thought John Madejski was an utter twat long before he enticed Coppell away.

Mainly due to his "best team in the second division" finishing, what, 6 points behind us? and trying to steal various players from under our noses.

So, however we get our manager, Madejski is, always was and always will be, a total arse.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Uh hu.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here