Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
E8FFEC7B-BC34-4D9C-8040-52534F11881A.jpeg

Club v currency dilemma part two

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Souness just saying we could go down. Absolutely right to say that. Then says how do we play better football if we are playing 100 more passes in our half. Umm no we don't. We play through the pitch. We're brilliant at it. Ignorant lazy pundit. He doesn't watch our games but doesn't feel he needs to acknowledge that. Oh and I fancy Burn to cope with Traore. We can win this.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Souness just saying we could go down. Absolutely right to say that. Then says how do we play better football if we are playing 100 more passes in our half. Umm no we don't. We play through the pitch. We're brilliant at it. Ignorant lazy pundit. He doesn't watch our games but doesn't feel he needs to acknowledge that. Oh and I fancy Burn to cope with Traore. We can win this.

It's unbelievable really that a so called pundit can be so ignorant about our change of style.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Pardew, yes Pardew, actually said if we win today we are " 5 points off the Champions League places or 7 points way from the relegation zone its that tight "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here