Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Michael Owen blaming Webster over Propper as he indicated the pass was on.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Alzate is not a RB. Bring on Montoya, and push SA up

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
On the bright side, we look capable of getting a point and Sky certainly can't complain about us being boring.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We can still win this. Go 'no nonsense' at the back and we have enough to score again.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Moutinho and Neves are obviously quality players who get a lot of coverage for Wolves along with Traore but I must say, the Jota/Jimenez partnership up front is excellent and the thing that’s impressed me most about them today. They link up superbly and are easily finding the big gaps between Webster and Alzate, we need to do something about that second half or they could get a few more.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not sure how I feel about that half.

After 33 minutes I was thinking just get to half time only 1 down would be the best we could do. We really had been poor up to then...then two goals in two minutes and a sudden bounce in our step gets me thinking we could be out of sight by half time and then...we concede sloppily.

I guess on the balance of play a draw is probably more than we deserve but it's very frustrating to concede such a soft goal two minutes from the break.

Also, I think I might be a (kind of) lucky charm. Seconds before we scored our first goal I was wondering what the point of all those long balls over the top was, they didn't look remotely like paying off. Then BAM! 1-1.

A minute later I was pondering on how ineffectual Trossard had been and how he doesn't seem to have any influence on the game when he starts yet is devastating as a sub. Seconds later he sets up Propper.

I'm going to spend the second half complaining about how Burn doesn't score from set pieces and how Stephens never scores anymore. hopefully that will be enough to stop us losing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looking really brittle today. Even at 2-1 it felt like Albion had no control. Such potency in their attack.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not sure how I feel about that half.

After 33 minutes I was thinking just get to half time only 1 down would be the best we could do. We really had been poor up to then...then two goals in two minutes and a sudden bounce in our step gets me thinking we could be out of sight by half time and then...we concede sloppily.

I guess on the balance of play a draw is probably more than we deserve but it's very frustrating to concede such a soft goal two minutes from the break.

Also, I think I might be a (kind of) lucky charm. Seconds before we scored our first goal I was wondering what the point of all those long balls over the top was, they didn't look remotely like paying off. Then BAM! 1-1.

A minute later I was pondering on how ineffectual Trossard had been and how he doesn't seem to have any influence on the game when he starts yet is devastating as a sub. Seconds later he sets up Propper.

I'm going to spend the second half complaining about how Burn doesn't score from set pieces and how Stephens never scores anymore. hopefully that will be enough to stop us losing.

4-4 then?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Did Andy Townsend ever play for Palarse?

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here