Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Its a game of "ifs" Goldson (who otherwise was very good) leaves it for STockdale, Bruno's shot goes in off the crossbar.... it's all good. However.....

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did everything but score - unlucky not to get something out of that game with all our dominance. But we really aren't getting the breaks at the moment.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Baldock needed back ASAP.
Why was the most likely to score, Wilson playing out wide while Elvis was in the middle, wandering offside?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Disagree. Played well and we're very unlucky despite a heavily weakened side.

Playing well means diddly squat if we can't put the sodding ball in the net.

I'm taking myself off NSC for the night. Hopefully I can be more constructive tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Disagree. Played well and we're very unlucky despite a heavily weakened side.

I wouldn't say we played well. We had most of the possession but we never looked like turning that into chances. The crossing and through balls were generally woeful. OK, Dunk had a decent header late on that he could have put away but that was a hale mary into the box.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
How does having Baldock back help? He wasn't exactly scoring for fun was he? Maybe his pace will help, but Wilson has pace and can score

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i left on 17 mins as i have a bug and feel like death warmed up, but the part of the match i saw we looked great, it wouldnt have surprised me if we'd won 3 or 4 nil, did it all go downhill later ??

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It felt a bit like watching Oscar era Brighton today. Lots of possession but not a lot of guile or creativity.
The crucial difference being that much of that possession was in their half, not across the front of our own penalty area (and back to the goalkeeper!)

Luck has also turned fairly sharply against us too. Crossbars, disallowed goals, own goals. We are the wrong side of all of these right now.
This in spades! Was listening to the Sky Sports commentary, and apparently the referee's assessor stated that Murphy's goal against Ipswich was wrongly disallowed. When it's not going your way.............................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here