Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In times past we would have been hoping for Tottenham to have beaten Wolves...

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Not a bad second half that.

In all seriousness, we were brilliant. First half we were good, second half we were leagues apart.

So confident and impressive, against an admittedly very poor WHU.

We have three incredibly exciting statlets in Enciso, Sarmiento and Buonanotte... Definitely a glimmer of things to come from them.

And Ferguson, f*** me, what a player at just 18.

Exciting times.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Thank you all for the company - very relieved after the last few league games that we haven’t lost the season’s momentum - a great afternoon of football and thrilled at the growing young talent in the squad 🙂

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Great win.
First half was a bit dire but second half made up for it. David Moyes decision to not have a midfield in second half helped a lot tbf, but still great.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Frustrating. We play nice football always, but we really do need to get more shots away. It becomes endemic looking for one more pass, and suddenly nobody is taking responsibility.

West Ham have been absolutely shocking yet still have had some clear cut chances, which is a worry. We really need to kill this game early on in the half.
First half thoughts above.

Absolutely superb second half - we did everything right! More urgency, more shots (19 second half efforts compared to 4 in the first half, one of which was the penalty).

Taking nothing away from what was a supreme second half performance, I must say that’s probably the poorest team I’ve ever seen us play in the PL era. They were absolutely hopeless and we were elite in that second half.

Superb scenes.

Oh, and my BOY scored to add a cherry on top. :mitoma2:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Well, it was due, the three M's make us purr, Mac, March, Mitoma.

Can't see anyone else making it that easy this year, but we grasped that opportunity and made them suffer big style.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Johnson had a mare. Even when he got the ball he invariably passed it to an Albion player.
One of many funny West Ham anecdotes, about 20 mins to go and 3-0 down, they spent 5 minutes in passing triangles with the Cat Torturer. 70 yards from our goal.

Literally pummelled to a standstill by Caicedo, MacA, Ferguson and Gross.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here