Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Missing both Dunk and Maupay today. Maupay does a lot of running and linking of midfield and attack. Seems we are being too careful with some of our forward passing.
I’d like to see Lallana and McAllister for Trossard and AliJ.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He came out as a West Ham at the Amex before one of our matches against them. Was being interviewed on pitch and had received big applause. Then said he was a Hammer and the Amex went silent for a second or 2.
It’s hardly a secret he’s always been a Hammer fan since a kid.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Slowly slowly intricately back and forth work towards the box, passes get shorter and shorter until… pass straight to the opposition. And repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why Lallana or MacAllister needs to come on in 2nd half. Wouldn't mind seeing Cacido as well to get some game time before next season. He's a box to box midfielder who looks like he can be quite creative in the final third.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Slowly slowly intricately back and forth work towards the box, passes get shorter and shorter until… pass straight to the opposition. And repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

Tippy tappy twatty flappy
Wham bam thank you 'mam will do the job as well!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I was thinking Alzate has offered absolutely nothing going forward, nor has AJ to be fair .
Together they passed back and forth to each other 7 times , neither wanting responsibility to run with the ball.

I agree. Alzate has been disappointing and seem unable to pick a telling forward pass.
I really hope he proves me wrong.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
terrible half. Just waiting to get beaten. Why is our only wide player alli playing in the middle. Alzate wasting his big chance playing central. No runs. Passing ball and just stays where he is

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Commentator has just said that Potter has said that the first target next year is survival. Well, **** that. Of course it is. Jesus wept.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Penny for Tau’s thoughts.

Why did we bring him back? Even with Maupay out he’s not getting a sniff of game time. He must be shocking in training.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Who is our captain tonight? Can’t find the info anywhere.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
WHU 1st to everything at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here