Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Our attempts at safety and game management always seem to result in the opposite. We’re such a nice team to play against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Why bring Gross on instead of Alzate. Beginning to think his substitutions are getting like Chris Hughton. 5 wins in a year and 1 in 11 at home is not good enough. Potter can’t keep saying I am proud of the way we played and we don’t get any points. Even our goal is an own goal.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The system isnt working is it, We cant score enough of our chances and we cant defend

Gone to 4 at back and looked even worse, then the goal came .

Passing slack , too casual and no aggression to get in on goal 2nd half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
White isn't the man in CM. He is clearly a talent but Alzate is 5 times the CM he is.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Why bring Gross on instead of Alzate. Beginning to think his substitutions are getting like Chris Hughton. 5 wins in a year and 1 in 11 at home is not good enough. Potter can’t keep saying I am proud of the way we played and we don’t get any points. Even our goal is an own goal.

don’t forget ‘it’s about levels’

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We just can't get results against the teams at the bottom.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
We're doomed ! Haven't moved on from Houghton , go one up, sit back . Did I dream it, or did we sign Danny Welbeck ? Did I see Murray on the bench at Watford ?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This second half, might be the worst we’ve seen under Potter.. Even we lose games, it feels like we have a great go (Chelsea, Man U).

This is such a flat performance after a fantastic first half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here