Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Anyone wanting to know why Duffy hasn’t been playing only has to watch this game. Woeful in possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not looking good I'm afraid. Gotta win our home games against our rivals at least.

At least we beat them away.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Disagree with that, thought he was one of our better players today. Not that that says a lot.

Fair enough but I've obviously watched a different game there. Thought he was back to his spineless, weak and lack of end product worst. Such a frustrating player as he clearly has talent but can't produce often enough.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
We always seem to play better when the subs come on. Does that suggest a good manager juggling the team to fit the need? Or the fact that we never get it right first time.?

At least we did not lose ... I believe we will stay up .Keep the faith...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I said I’d settle for a point before kick off, last season we’d have lost that. It’s not a great result but it will do, but then I know we’re in a relegation battle and we’ve salvaged a point in each of the last two games when the towel throwers were having aneurysms at half time. Same points as this time last season now? I think we’ll get more than we did from this point on last season

Oh and I think Ali J is showing all those who wrote him off to be totally clueless, you know who you are!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Don’t know what’s the matter with some of you miserable cronuts. I can’t be the only one pleased with a point. It was a must not loose game and we didn’t. Yes a win would have been nice but after the first half, could have been a lot worse.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Point is better for us than them, but no doubt about it we're in a spot of bother. Second half was much improved but we have to be starting games like that. Need to be on at least 30 points after Palace otherwise I fear the worst for us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here