Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And this season our attack can attack for longer without scoring!:thumbsup:

Maybe. I think it's more that we can keep the ball aimlessly in midfield for much longer!

Sitting back inviting pressure, passing sideways and backwards, slow getting forward, slow to get up in support of attacks, reluctant to shoot, rarely posing any threat ........... are we all still sure that the frustrating football last season was all Hughton's fault?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I thought Watford were meant to be useless at defending set-pieces, so why aren't we doing something with the few we do get?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Maybe. I think it's more that we can keep the ball aimlessly in midfield for much longer!

Sitting back inviting pressure, passing sideways and backwards, slow getting forward, slow to get up in support of attacks, reluctant to shoot, rarely posing any threat ........... are we all still sure that the frustrating football last season was all Hughton's fault?

Totally agree.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We have. However, when Webster plays we miss Duffy. Quite the conundrum.

I can solve that conundrum. Both are crap at this level .

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Finding this hard to watch - dangerous balls being played deep in midfield, Watford very organised defensively and our final balls have been non existent due to heavy touches by the attacking midfielders. Men against boys out there

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm happy with Webster and think Maupay has great potential. Optimistic for the mid-term, but worried about the short term.

On today's performance we should be going down.

I really fear for the future of our club. Promotion from the Championship is really difficult.

Financial difficulties incoming.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Who the hell is the pundit on BT sport? He has got to be watching a different game to me! Failing that, he's ex watford or has shares in them or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here