Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford ***** Official Match Thread *****

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Doesn't really matter - our season ended on Saturday and Gus has all but said so. What we need to do though is finish the season on a high with three wins to close it out and show our intent for next season

Gus is mistaken :thumbsup: :)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Although looking on the brightish side - Pompey are currently relegated.

I predicted that months ago, before their money troubles.... Hey ho bully for me.... But they deserve every shit that they get... Knobs!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Have just got home after a failed attempt to retrieve a ticket from a guy off here.

Thought he had let me down but realised after my phone had decided to completely f*** up, not allowing any calls or texts.

Would have been my first visit to the Amex, absolutely gutted.

Could be money well saved

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Commentary saying its gone dark at The Amex , is that because its quarter past eight in the evening ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bristol City 1 West Ham 1

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I must admit that coming home to see the 1-0 scoreline actually made me feel a little better.

Still can't get over the shite luck of the ordeal though!

Phone signal at the Amex is shite and more often than not you wont get it. In future id arrange a time and a place which is agreed before you get there. Not your phone, mine is the same.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Commentary saying its gone dark at The Amex , is that because its quarter past eight in the evening ?

It is because we are losing; pies have run out; the team selection is implausible; Bloom has already left to play some 50c online Poker; the hot temperatures have buckled the tracks leading to long delays; and the Gus Bus is falling apart! I tell thee!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Come on people, lets have some positivity on here! The night is young yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
that doesn't necessarily mean that the keeper is shit.. their defence is atrocious.

They have a keeper on loan , Ikeme , who was very average when we played at The Cheapmoat.

Timperley Seagull

Mar 30, 2011
Manchester
I think we should lay off Gonzalez a little...it is his debut...I would be nervous too, he may turn out to be good! Pretty sure De Gea has made some shockers hasnt he (ok I know not quite the same), just trying to get my positive hat on :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here