Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm very, very nervous. We thoroughly deserve the lead, but it's that little niggle at the back of my mind telling me we need to put it to bed or risk them coming back into it.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Great half of football. Commentators saying how bad Spuds have played but in truth we havent let them play. Harried them all over the pitch. Alli Mac is quite good.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
If it stays this way there's going to be a point in this game where someone is going to have to step up and take one for the team.
I hope they do.
Keep it up lads, no slacking now.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

One thing to be wary of, Spurs will have better moments in the next half. They’re too good a team to create nothing in 90 mins.

I’ll be shocked if 1 is enough. Need a second.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Is it too cynical to suggest that some of our players are at their best when there's a big name manager in the other dugout that they want to impress? (Guardiola, Bielsa, Mourinho? The good news - it's Klopp next)

Nah, that really only applies to the likes of Biss and he's been excellent all season. Imo it's because there's less fear - nothing to lose so the players relax more. High stakes games v teams around us we seem to bottle

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
2-0 and I would have been very confident going into second half... right now, bit of a nervous wreck

Nervous, it took me three attempts to write it

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Movement from Macalister has been sensational. Still lacking just that last 10% quality in the final third but really can't complain. Fantastic so far!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It's absolutely brilliant to see such positive comments on here. Let's hope Mourinho isn't as good as he thinks he is, and can't come up with a plan B that'll work.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm very, very nervous. We thoroughly deserve the lead, but it's that little niggle at the back of my mind telling me we need to put it to bed or risk them coming back into it.

That’s not a little niggle for nothing, that’s inevitable...

Let’s hope we can weather the storm and come through this, god knows we need it, what a massive confidence boost this could be....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Please can we not throw it away again this time please?

Easy team talk at the moment for Potter - it’s all about what Jose does now. I’ll only be nervous if it’s something clever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here