Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs "The Champions of Europe"

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
According to the leeds commentator 'Losing 1-0 to Brighton last season was the nadir of Leeds' post premiership slump...' Twat.

Still Eddie Gray is very fair. Admitted we just about deserved it. :)

f***ing AVE IT!!!

Great, great win.:clap2: :clap2: :albion: :clap2:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Too early....? ? HAHA We Are Staying up!!!!

We are goin up, sing we are going up!!!!!

Premiership, here we come!!!

:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
McGoo In!
McGoo Out!
We're going down!
We're staying up!

Brighton Bipolar till I die.

Last edited:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
YESSSSSSSS!!!! f***ing brilliant well worth waking up for! the bird sed cldnt see her tonite and really didnt need a loss to fuel my frustration and then we done it! WE'RE STAYING UP!!!! beauties HART :bowdown: REID!! :bowdown: I LOVE YOU!! ... i have reids sock

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trigger said:
Another changed front pair?...

BHA 1-6 Leeds

:jester: :jester: The credibility points deficit of the more persistent fifth columnists appears to be growing...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Quote from a Leeds fan....

"IF WE CANT BEAT BRIGHTON WE DONT DESERVE TO GET AN AUTOMATIC SPOT PERHAPS WE DO NEED ANOTHER SEASON IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP TO GET THE SHIP ON AN EVEN KEEL BECAUSE EVERY TIME THE BLADES SLIP UP WE LOSE THE CHANCE TO CATCH UP AS WELL IT SEEMS WE LIKE SHOOTING OURSELVES IN THE FOOT AS A TEAM WE ARE LEEDS .....ARE WE F00K IF WE CANT BEAT TEAMS LIKE THESE WE DONT DESERVE PROMOTION"

:lolol: :tosser:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Not a bad line up but I would have gone for Carole on wing and CKR upfront.

Good to see Harty getting a run out, but why cant magoo persist with Hart - CKR partnership, lets have a settled strike pairing PLEASE Mr Magoo :angry: :angry: :angry:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Another good performance from the lads today against the twelve men of Leeds. Today they had confidence in their ability and didn't panic when things inevitably got tough, keeping things simple when needed.

Harty up front was a shot in the arm for the forward line; made a right nuisance of himself; won more than seems decent for a bloke his size in the air; and thoroughly deserved his goal.

D'Urso, on the other hand, deserved every expletive thrown at him today, both for him inconsistent application of the rules, and definitely for giving the WORST penalty decision I have seen in twenty years of watching football. A truly inept display of refereeing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gary Hart really annoyed the Leeds defence. I loved the way he walked through them rather than round them when the ball went out of play.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here