Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry people, nuffin. Nothing from asia or the middle east and nothing from russia. Very annoying

I assume you’ll take your one year ban with good grace? Think that’s the standard protocol here…

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sorry people, nuffin. Nothing from asia or the middle east and nothing from russia. Very annoying

It is not being shown live anywhere in the world and not even on Swans iFollow. Unless you know someone in the Amex willing to do a WhatsApp video call there is no stream.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Annoying af that there are streams for 4 of the other games... next round I'm sure there will be though. Just need to get there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like a shit quality game so far. Warren getting very irritated with Albion not moving the ball quick enough

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I used ‘you turnip’ in a faux derogatory sense in a WhatsApp message yesterday for the first time ever, basically because I’d exhausted all my usual insulting terms, what an odd coincidence.

were you teasing a swedish fellah?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Warren. - “not moving the ball quick enough, giving it away too easily, we’re gonna lose this if we don’t improve” or words to that effect

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Boooooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here