Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sunderland *** Official Match Thread ***

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Out in the sticks near Llanasa, between Holywell and Prestatyn. I live on top of a hill overlooking Dee Estuary, Wirral etc. Still a ST holder mind!

On a small Hope hill between Wrexham and Mold! But not a ST holder ... but was for many years!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
On a small Hope hill between Wrexham and Mold! But not a ST holder ... but was for many years!

We nearly bought somewhere there when we moved up in 2002. Was a little old cottage with beams etc but we couldn't fit our furniture in! I love the area but miss the weather of the SE.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

smack bang between Carmarthen and Llanelli was also a ST holder for years and cannot drive which hampers me a lot so will do my supporting through NSC and player

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
JUst as the game is about to start I have to go out. Bugger. Cmon the albion!!! Hopefully back before the end of the game.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
you lucky sod
hope you enjoyed it ............why the hell did I ask that?
my permanent move is now OFF and we are looking locally due to the rising price of property in the SE
how are you anyway
A little jet lagged and shell shocked with the long list of things the wife has for me to do. Sorry about the move, the house prices in the Brighton area are ludicrous from what little I saw.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
jeez just listen to that noise..........................hairs standing up on the neck time

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Can somebody tell whoever is commentating for R5 to keep their voice down? He's bleeding over onto Player :censored:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm finding myself listening to the crowd rather than the commentary :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also my first appearance of the season on this thread having spent the last three weeks in Brighton. Saw all three home games to this point, which will probably have to keep me going until next August. Oh, and everything you've read about how great the AMEX is and what the atmosphere is like - it's all true.

The game v Donny proved how far we've come in the last few years , the atmosphere in the ground is amazing , you don't get a true perspective listening in on the radio. :O

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was thinking about you lot that couldn't make it on Saturday, putting in your comments here... what a saddo I am!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here