seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
13th place and climbing the table

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Confimred by video analyst, Lallana's shot was over the line.... Should have been a different game, but officials were pretty terrible. Oh well we move on.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Confimred by video analyst, Lallana's shot was over the line.... Should have been a different game, but officials were pretty terrible. Oh well we move on.

That makes it even sweeter. - now f*** off

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

We have a good night and then move on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
GG will be available for the 31st , Muzza already shitting himself.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Ah well , that makes up for those 2 dodgy penalty decisions at St Marys. :lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

As I have said before.....Like the Penalty at St Fairies?????

Now go away you stupid person try to learn to communicate with some like minded people try this link Southampton FC - unofficial chat forum - Home
:wanker:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Should have been a different game, but officials were pretty terrible.

Welcome to our (normal) world!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Funny how the lines on a pitch make so much controversy, I mean, remember when Southampton got a penalty for a challenge that was a yard outside the box?

SILLY LINES :D

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Just got back after a beer or three, and I am so so happy to say I was wrong about my prediction of a 0-2 defeat. JFC was quality all game and fully deserved motm. Brez had a great game to. In fact I would find it difficult to say that anyone didn't deserve their place today. Great start to the new year, lets hope we build on this result, culminating in slapping the scum up the road 3-0 as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here