Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Peterborough United *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Peterborough are no mugs it seems. Gus will need to work some magic at half time.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ht

nooney nooneynooneynooneynooneynooneynooney

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
glad to reach half time ahead - we lost momentum completely after we scored

need to liven ourselves up second half

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did them 0-3 largely due to Boyd being sent off in the first 25mins. A good omen we hope?

we also missed a penalty , hit the crossbar and missed an open goal , their keeper was Posh MOM it could have easily been 8 or 9-nil.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Not much on the bench as attacking options though with KLL not on best for yet

Agree ... maybe we need that new striker as cover, espesh as Hoskins still unfit and seemingly Bergkamp not in favour...... feel a lot better when Hoskins, Buckley, Vincelot, El Bad and Elphick are al Back

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Man U's Ryan

Very highly rated too, he was Man United's Young Player Of the Year last season.

Fergie Jr will always be blessed with getting the pick of his old man's youngsters on loan for as long as the two of them are both in football management.

Didn't Danny Welbeck and three other United youngsters join Preston last season on loan only to be recalled as soon as Darren Ferguson got sacked?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Saints 3-1 down.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Agree ... maybe we need that new striker as cover, espesh as Hoskins still unfit and seemingly Bergkamp not in favour...... feel a lot better when Hoskins, Buckley, Vincelot, El Bad and Elphick are al Back

Bergkamp was signed for the development side , not to go immediately into the 1st team squad.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Very highly rated too, he was Man United's Young Player Of the Year last season.

Fergie Jr will always be blessed with getting the pick of his old man's youngsters on loan for as long as the two of them are both in football management.

Didn't Danny Welbeck and three other United youngsters join Preston last season on loan only to be recalled as soon as Darren Ferguson got sacked?

something I think the Preston fans will not forget
do I care what his old man has to say to the BBC .............in one word

no

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not much on the bench as attacking options though with KLL not on best for yet
I was thinking more tactically than personnel. Perhaps Sparrow on for Dicker to do a marking job on Boyd......Lualua I would leave until 70-75 minutes if they score or we score another, I'd leave Noone on if its still 1-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here