Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Lived on nevill road in my late teens, played darts there a few times tho,
Later moved to Wilbury gardens and later years Southwick before moving to Canada in 2006
Now living in Spain so hopefully a few more opportunities to see games
I'm guessing @birthofanorange is talking about the school ? If so, I was only a chain link fence (although probably a good few years) away :wink:

Hope you have a great night (y)

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Desperately hoping that this isn’t the match where Forest gel into a functioning team, and that we take a few of our chances.

We seemed a bit lost at times against Brentford, despite all the chances we had. Am looking to try and get a clearer picture of RDZ’s ‘vision’ and hope that it isn’t (as it appeared at times last week) the same as Potter’s 2020 vision.

Who says 20/20 vision is always a good thing…

Last edited:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I uncategorically want De Zerbi to be a success but at home, on a midweek game [we haven't won one in 8 attempts] against a team bottom of the league so am already chalking this one up to 'experience' and expecting nothing.
Yes, I'm still waiting for de Zerbi's team psychologist to be announced

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
So excited to watch this this game, but just got a call that my cousin has been in a car wreck and is being rushed to the emergency room; touch and go from what my aunt said:cry: Obviously will miss it now, hopefully good news for me and my family and the Albion by tonight.

Take care and cheer them on for us friends.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
So excited to watch this this game, but just got a call that my cousin has been in a car wreck and is being rushed to the emergency room; touch and go from what my aunt said:cry: Obviously will miss it now, hopefully good news for me and my family and the Albion by tonight.

Take care and cheer them on for us friends.
Fingers crossed for your cousin.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think the game is on Amazon Prime for those that have it

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
On my way from Gatwick for my fist game in 18 years
Appears to be something in my eye
Is it your fist in your eye? Why are you punching yourself? I'm confused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here