Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City *** Official Match Thread ***

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can understand anyone completely pissed off with the result today - especially if you've gone to the Amex.

I'm feeling like death - shivering, headache and all the energy knocked out of me. I took a Covid-19 test which turned out to be negative. Back to bed. I'll get my blood test on Monday.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
It was very very frustrating at the game today, and the gallows humour around where we were sitting... Everyone shouting "don't shoot", especially when Solly was 25 yards out.

The reality is Norwich are a Championship side and we hardly have gave them a touch in our half. And we should have buried the game in first 30 minutes.

I really believe we are a lucky early goal away from rediscovering our early season form, and who knows it could be against Arsenal

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It was better today, but getting boring and predictable. Just can’t get why we’ve gone from great to watch to this.

As you say Banj, it’s predictable, and so predictable that even Norwich (who were awful) can set up against us.

We can moan about the quality of players, but these were the same players showing Chelsea how to play football in January. They need to be given some different instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
As you say Banj, it’s predictable, and so predictable that even Norwich (who were awful) can set up against us.

We can moan about the quality of players, but these were the same players showing Chelsea how to play football in January. They need to be given some different instructions.

they have all been playing football since they were 5 or 6 , the only instruction needed is get it in the ****in net ffs...!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

We had Webster & Burn in January. Changed the whole feel of the team. We were slow dull & predictable immediately before & have been since we lost them

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Have you ever played a sport when under pressure, maybe darts, maybe snooker, well those are easy in comparison because the opposition isn't pressurising the throw/shot.

Football down the park with no opposition is literally a walk in the park, have you ever played???

Great, some fans are now singing support for Maupay as we speak, it doesn't hurt does it, well done those fans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Unsure if you heard the chant well enough it wasn’t “how’d you score that goal?” it was “how’d you miss that goal?” Well done to those fans

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Don’t understand some fans that sit back and take the positives every week and moan about people getting frustrated.

It’s a joke at the moment and they need to do something about it. He’s had years to sort out his strikers and with a good one we would be a completely different team.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I hope Maupay is getting the encouragement he needs and doesn't fall foul of the yips for the rest of the season.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Has there even been, in the history of the PL, a side so inept at putting the ball in the net? There’s been (and are now) far worse sides than us. But for conversion of chances we have to be reaching record levels of ineptness…

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh, why did you have to tempt fate…..

Nailed on 0-0 now…..

I woke up today, to bright sunshine a brisk chill to the air, I thought “yeah, I like the cut of your jib today, I’m gonna enjoy going today”

Oh jebus, why did I open this thread,

Nailed on indeed it was….

I’m at a loss, 31 shots only 4 on target…..

I give up.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
We had Webster & Burn in January. Changed the whole feel of the team. We were slow dull & predictable immediately before & have been since we lost them

This is the most likely problem. When was the last time we saw a centre back run into midfield and draw players out. Probably the last time Webster played

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I have supported the Albion for 49 years, maybe or maybe not my passion is stronger to keep them in the football league, boom and bust is not somewhere I want to go again.

Perhaps I should be more entitled than you...................but I am not, I am realistic.

I honestly thought we would have been back to the championship by now but we are not......what an achievement from little old Brighton.

If Maupays goal had gone in you would be happy, remember Salah missed a pen for Egypt, because of distraction, well Norwich were distracting Maupay to by waving shirts/flags.

Shit happens even for world-class players who are on top of their game.

Oh come off it man. Long term Albion fans feeling entitled ????? utter bull. You and I have seen more joy and more misery than a lot of fans have experienced, you don't support Brighton to feel entitled. you get taken along when your still a young dreamer and get hooked, for better or for worse, that's it. I have always been optimistic, always believing we could win every game. usually broken hearted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here