Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
A word of praise for the Albion recruitment team. Veltman to Trossard. Trossard turns the defender, shoots, it's in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Really loving Potter’s tactics against Greggs-On-Legs.

Welbeck & Maupay pull wide and everyone steams up the middle.

Let’s up the tempo for the second half.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We (and I) moan because watching us dominate games but not score is incredibly frustrating but spare a thought for Newcastle fans who don't score but they also get dominated

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lovely finish from Trossard.

Hope Hayden is alright, I hate seeing players go off on a stretcher.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can I just say, ignoring the Sky tosser, that I think we’ve played really well so far.

So much creative and passing football.

This is where we see if Porter and the players have matured, from eg the home game against Bilic’s WBA. We need to keep this up exactly as was ..... please no rearguard action inviting a Laschelles equaliser.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They are ****ing dismal which means they're bound to score!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
https://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/43251-seagulls-eat-cabbages/?do=findComment&comment=1639484

Screenshot_20210320-205811_Chrome.jpg

:laugh:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Newcastle are an embarrassment, aren't they? I really hope we don't **** this up from here against such a dogs dinner of a team. How on earth are we anywhere near this lot in the league?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle haven’t had a shot, we have dominated and scored a classy goal. Why I am more worried than ecstatic? :down:

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
With our really good football this season, someone deserves a thumping, let’s go and get that double in style

Big second half, they can’t be that shite again so hope we can stand firm against some of their desperation flurries

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I seem to remember Tross being listed as one of the players the club had wasted money on.

Well he wasn’t playing particularly well today until that moment of brilliance. Let’s hope he kicks on like last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here