Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
A cheeky 2-0 to finish the home season and put us on that glorious 40 point mark.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It’s lucky Bournemouth cannot catch us or Hoops would have been in his element trying to help out his mates by giving every decision to Newcastle.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think it will be a win but tbh not gonna care too much if it isnt as long as its not completely shite. Too bad its not mathematically over yet, would have opened up for some kids and more idealistic football

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Remember last season’s crucial home match with Newcastle? We got the point but blimey! What a grim spectacle that opening half was. It can’t be any worse tonight, can it?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
This should be the game to put out our fittest 10 outfield players and tell them to go play 100% tempo and run a tired Newcastle off the park. 5 subs can be used anyway.

Means if we secure safety, we can stick out 11 different fresh faces for the final game. Today's players can all get massages or something while watching next week as reward.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Any news on Newcastle's most famous supporter?! :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is the first game I'm looking up rather than down and I fancy us to win. I'll go for 3-0 with LPS bagging another two.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Propper needs to be left out , too many silly mistakes and needs to be made aware he's not undroppable , (is that a word ) , like to see a midfield of Ali J- Bissouma - Mooy- Gross tonight (like that's going to happen ) Maupay and Murray to start again , Lamptey Duffy Dunk Burn .

Possible Potter may promote a U23 player for the bench tonight but who has the best claim it's hard to know since they've not played since march .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know we’re not mathematically safe so nerves could still play a part but I am hoping for a return to Potterball possession and movement tonight and a win

Looking forward to it.....no going two goals down in 10 mins please

That Saint-Maximin guy scares the shit out of me though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here