Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Currently watching on Pick TV, but fully expecting it to be moved to the horror channel very soon....

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Stephens has been our best midfielder, Bissouma has looked totally half arsed and Gross and Mooy invisible.

I’m not disputing that. They’re all atrocious tonight.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
This is like watching one of those charity matches with Johnathan Wilkes, Olly Murs and some bloke from East 17 playing in a front three up against a backline of Danny from Hearsay, that blonde one off Westlife, a 30 stone Razor Ruddock and Dot Cotton's nephew.

It ain't that good.
This may literally be the worst Albion game I've seen since the Donaster 0-0 game at Gillingham.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Bissouma, Mooy and Gross must be on a NUFC bonus. Tasked with slowing our rare attacks down to a standstill.

So bad, the excellent Maupay’s having to come back to try and get things going.

Gross in particular was hung out to dry. We are so slow out of our half it’s embarrassing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Stephens has been our best midfielder, Bissouma has looked totally half arsed and Gross and Mooy invisible.

If you mean that his performance is less shit than the others then you may well be right but lests face it the standard is very low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here