Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jossy’s Giants was better than this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
it'd be better if the fake noise people changed it from bored muttering mode. I'd prefer an astonished oooooooooh or yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees attached to every simple sideways pass.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Lamptey, Burn, Trossard & Mooy need to learn to cross, at least 10 crosses either over hit or into the first man.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Souness is going to be a barrel of laughs in a minute.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
tenor.gif

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Any talk of our becoming a top ten club seems pretty fanciful right now; at least in the short term. It seems we’ve gone backwards as the season has progressed. We’ve scored some nice goals since the lockdown but they seem to have come about through flashes of brilliance rather than as part of any concerted momentum on our part.

There is a lot of work to be done in what is likely to be a very short close season. If Potter is looking at personnel changes it is going to have to happen in a hurry.

I love the long term vision of the club but it’s precisely that: long term. I don’t expect next season to be all that different from this one, in that we’ll be scrapping for every point and unlikely to be comfortable until late in the season if at all. We don’t look like a team likely to be challenging for much next season just now. Small, incremental progress rather than revolution would seem to be our best bet.

Ozwald

Dec 8, 2019
newcastle is looking pretty scary when they finally do get the ball near our box, could see this turning into a very frustrating 1-0 newcastle...Hopefully a bit of magic from our boys can get it in their net!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Gross has been anonymous, apart from wilfully refusing to beat the first man at corners - awful performance so far

Other than when he put the ball across the goal?

But Add Mooy to that, his ability to make a player check his stride when receiving a pass know no bounds. Slow and predictable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut outs want their money back

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No width, no pace so not surprising that we’re struggling to break down Newcastle who are putting 9/10 players behind the ball at all times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here