Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Millwall *** Official Match Day thread ***

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
i would change it countdown style, look at the north stand and take 5 from the top 4 from the middle and 2 from the bottom.........cant get any worse

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Sounds like we aren't at the races tonight so its yet another opportunity for Gus to show us that he can come up with that elusive plan 'B'.

But at least he has given KLL a chance.

Millwall getting the plaudits on R5SX. After a shaky start Mark Bright is making some pretty realistic comments about us. Mainly that if we don't play with pace then we are far too predictable and easy to close down. Can't argue with that.

Come on Gus - instill some hunger in our lot and make them have a real go second half.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Bruno and Calderon both injured so a re-jig was needed.
It was the Crofts-Hammond-Bridcutt trio which worried me the most.

edit: I'll expand on that, I was concerned that we are playing essentially three midfield 'stoppers' at home, it smacks of worrying what the opposition can do to us rather than what we can do to them.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
this is true
interesting.... I have just had a bet with my other half that Gus will walk before the end of the year hope to be giving her £10 but I have this gut feeling he is not happy with the way things are
Who's got what bet?

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
It was the Crofts-Hammond-Bridcutt trio which worried me the most.

edit: I'll expand on that, I was concerned that we are playing essentially three midfield 'stoppers' at home, it smacks of worrying what the opposition can do to us rather than what we can do to them.

That's exactly what I thought as well when I saw the team. Sounds like our worries were well founded.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
39/61 possession to them

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
your name is on this ball KLL

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub