Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not to shit on him as I feel he will be world class, but just calling it as I see it, Minteh’s had a nightmare half there. Absolutely pocketed by Dalot. But you just know with him one moment of magic is seconds away.

JPVH has been immense so far

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Decent first half. Man Utd were defending well up until our goal, and had the better chances (we didn't have any chances).

Gilmour been a highlight, getting stuck in and looking quality on the ball.

Van Hecke making some key interventions, looking good.

We're looking vulnerable on the right though, Veltman keep getting done and leaving too much space for them to get in behind.

Minteh not quite being able to make his mark, they're defending well against him, but I'd keep him on for the time being as he's so much of a threat.

2nd half is going to be tougher - they're going to make some big substitutes. Hopefully we'll do the same.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Playing against a 5 man midfield of reasonable quality, so need to rejig a bit to find our way through. Mitoma 2 touches and an assist.
It's horribly stressful watching. I don't remember it feeling like this 5 years ago.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Going in 1 up despite not playing that well is a very good sign

However feel we’ve neglected the left wing (apart from the assist) significantly and we haven’t had much joy against Dalot.

Hope we look to involve Mitoma significantly more in the second half as showing a lack of balance currently

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Playing against a 5 man midfield of reasonable quality, so need to rejig a bit to find our way through. Mitoma 2 touches and an assist.
It's horribly stressful watching. I don't remember it feeling like this 5 years ago.
Lower expectations

Alex BH

Apr 16, 2013
Unconvincing first half performance, but we’re ahead so that’s good. United threatening to score, but not quite getting it together in the final third. Game not over by a long shot.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
Much like last week, if the opposition were any good we should have been 2-0 before we scored.

Can't see the 2nd half going like last week, sadly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here