Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Ugh, my stream just came on. Its the US coverage, so lots of dramatic music and vacuous punditry. Naturally the first question from the interviewer is "FABIAN, YOURE ONLY 31! HOW ABOUT THAT HUH?"

Looking at the Man United team, we can certainly compete. Our front line is better than theirs, their midfield is better than ours.

If we drop today it’s no biggie as it’s going to take time to integrate the new spending.

It’s not a great midfield BUT they will have way more passing options for attack than last season so I’m not sipping the hemlock quite yet lol

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
My initial enthusiasm thinking we were going to tonk them today has now gone. I can't see us getting hold of the midfield and expect us to be under a huge amount of pressure.
I can only hope that Milner has at least 45 minutes of energy in those skillful yet ageing legs, or at least until he gets subbed, and that WBG wants to show Super Fab Fab Fab he's made a mistake loaning him out.
Not optimistic but I reckon we'll pinch it in the second half.
Seeeeeagulllllls.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We're starting only three players who started our last EPL home match against them in May. Steele, Pedro and Welbeck. We battered them that day and got sucker punched. Please not that again.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
All that money on the new sound system and they ****up Sussex By The Sea.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Turkish commentator just said 'we will be seeing our Ferdi at the Amex this season'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here