Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Auckland seagull

Aug 26, 2016
MUFC are unarguably one of the biggest clubs in the world. In every sense. How crazy is it to feel so confident about beating them? Wonderful times.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
MUFC are unarguably one of the biggest clubs in the world. In every sense. How crazy is it to feel so confident about beating them? Wonderful times.
Never confident of a win against United - their ability to play badly and skank a lucky win is always a threat. I'll settle for 'hopeful'!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
It strange, feeling so confident we can beat Man U, but really believe we can play them off the park, if we start well today

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Read the small print answer - it is a play on the word “screw”

Back on topic and looking forward to the match - ETH hasn’t had such a successful transfer season so far, according to the Man U fan I sit next to at work. They have had trouble shifting some of their bloat to finance a complete overhaul of their midfield as well as several CBs and a striker. They are still a side in transition.

On the other hand, I think ’wearebrighton’ Mark II and head into the second match of the season very much fortified already and invigorated under a new, young manager.

Let’s see what a week’s training has done for us post-Everton - this would be a big win for us.
Ah, I see....still thought the joke was trumped up though

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Ha! Yes, likewise. But today is a rare free weekend so I’ve bought tickets for me and the kids for the BIG match!

(Cambridge Utd vs Blackpool)
Typically we go and watch my mates play in national league north at Brackley. Leave home 2pm. Home 5.30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here